Happy Solstice/Yule, Wild Souls!
Today on the podcast, Lindsay dives deep into the profound medicine of The Devil card, exploring it through a soul centered lens.
The Devil is a transformative liberation, a holy ladder, one that has the power and the potential to positively shift our relationship with ourselves, our desires and our brain chemistry forever, if we are available to the blessings that it brings. On this episode, we explore an evolved way of viewing this card, and discuss ways in which to work with it if we are triggered, contracted, or confused.
The Devil is truly one of the great keys of the Tarot — together, we will dispel any fear based myths around this beautiful card, opening listeners to the possibility of a fresh relationship with its medicine.
On this episode, we cover:
• The importance of rest and being gentle this time of year and the powerful punch this weekend packs: Yule/Full Moon in Cancer/Sun moving into Capricorn (1:49)
• The glories of the Solstice, of Yule, and of inclusive ways to observe it (4:41)
• The Devil card in the Tarot and ways to begin to soften and open our relationship to it (12:34)
• The relationship between The Devil and Temperance: expansion and contraction (20:02)
• Four questions to ask when you pull The Devil: Where am I expanding? What is this impulse/what is the invitation? What’s in my highest and best to know about this? Is this in my highest and best/is this truth? (29:25)
• The relationship between The Devil, The Magician, The Hierophant, and The Lovers (53:19)
• Capricorn’s role in ruling The Devil (54:22)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/devil-tarot-transformative-liberation
The Threshold: A Journey into 2019: https://lindsaymack.com/thethreshold
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase