Happy Samhain! Welcome to November, Wild Souls! To honor the new cycle ahead of us, we have a brand new Monthly Medicine on Tarot for the Wild Soul.
Our Monthly Medicine for November is LIFE/DEATH/LIFE.
A term coined by Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes, author of Women who Run with the Wolves, Life/Death/Life is a journey of inner transformation and transmutation, the spiral of rebirth. This is the energy and the invitation of the month ahead. The feel of November is very different from that of the past few months. That isn’t to imply that there won’t be huge frequency waves — some of them intense and some of beautiful and expansive — but overall, there has been a shift. We are being invited to connect with our inner Spark, the light within us that reflects the depth of our soul, what literally ignites us and gets us moving in the direction of our dreams. We will travel through a full cycle of change this month, one that will ask us to gather our strength, courage, curiosity and depth.
Topics from this episode:
• Celebrating Samhain, the Witches New Year: honoring the ancestors + the land and connecting with our own mortality (0:48)
• How Scorpio Season fits perfectly into this Life/Death/Life theme: Death card and the Tower card in the Tarot (12:28)
• Moving into Sagittarius Season and Temperance (19:03)
• Astrology for the month: Samhain on October 31st, Uranus Retrograde in Aries until March 6th 2019, Jupiter moves into Sagittarius on November 8, New Moon in Scorpio on November 7th, Mercury Retrograde in Sagittarius on November 16th, and a Full Moon in Gemini on November 22nd (25:14)
• The mantra of the month of November: Life/Death/Life (31:43)
Wild Soul Collective Tarot Reading for November (47:38)
MEDICINE OF THE MONTH: Page of Wands (47:42)
WHAT’S BEING RELEASED: Nine of Cups, Rx (54:49)
WHAT’S ON IT’S WAY IN: Two of Cups (56:42)
GENTLE MESSAGE FROM DIVINE: Six of Wands (1:00:26)
WHAT’S ABOVE: Nine of Pentacles, Rx (1:02:49)
WHAT’S BELOW: Strength (1:03:15)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/tarot-medicine-november-life-death-life
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.