Welcome to October, Wild Souls! To honor the new cycle ahead of us, we have a brand new Monthly Medicine.
Our Monthly Medicine for October is The Garden.
We are being invited back into The Garden in October, the realm of the heart, to clarify for ourselves what is true and what is untrue, what shines and what casts shadow, what needs to be uprooted, and what wants to be planted. We are in a rebalancing this month, a realigning, one that will unfold in a powerful and paced way.
Topics from this episode:
• Pluto has gone direct! and the Full Moon in Aries (1:42)
• October’s mantra: The Garden (8:10)
• The energetic profile of October, being one that is connected to helping us make changes and realign in a temperate, well paced way, reminiscent of the Five of Cups (22:26)
• Moving from Libra (Justice) to Death in October (Scorpio) (30:45)
• The Wild Soul Collective Tarot reading for October—Medicine of the month: Knight of Pentacles (33:41)
• What we’re releasing this month: The World (38:26)
• What’s coming in this month: Six of Pentacles (42:33)
• Gentle message from Divine: Two of Pentacles, reversed (48:06)
• Collective cycle we’re moving through this month (what’s above): Strength (51:57)
• What’s below (in the human realm): Seven of Wands (53:32)
• Astrology for the month: Venus stations Retrograde on October 5th, New Moon in Libra on October 8th, moving into Scorpio season, and a Full Moon in Taurus on October 24th (55:31)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/tarot-medicine-october-garden
To sign up for Lindsay’s October Tarot retreat, or to learn more about it:
To send a letter to Dr. Christine Blasey Ford:
Christine Blasey Ford c/o Anna Enshoo
698 Emerson St.
Palo Alto, CA
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase