This episode is a Wild Soul Interview with the amazing and incomparable Tatianna Morales, aka Tatianna Tarot! Tatianna is a magnificently gifted intuitive Tarot reader, healer, teacher, and writer, based in New Orleans. It was such an honor to have her on as the first guest of the new year! Tatianna offers deep medicine around setting energetic boundaries as a Tarot reader or spiritual worker, insights into the Magician, Four of Swords, Queen of Wands, and the Empress, and incredible stories and insights into motherhood and listening to the calling to move to New Orleans.
In this conversation, Tatianna and I dive into:
• Welcoming in the New Year: a High Priestess + Justice year (0:24)
• How Tatianna’s life, intuitive channel and spiritual practices have changed since becoming a mama three months ago (9:40)
• Tatianna’s amazing story about how she was intuitively guided to move from Brooklyn to New Orleans (15:45)
• Tatianna’s journey as an intuitive, beginning from reading fortunes with playing cards as a kid in school, to this moment, as a professional reader and healer (29:56)
• Tatianna’s collective Tarot readings on her Instagram (43:09)
• Other modalities, gifts, and connections woven into Tatianna’s Tarot work (48:04)
• The Magician as Tatianna’s soul card that has guided her path for many years (52:47)
• Deep medicine around the Queen of Wands and Four of Swords (59:09)
• Moving through the Four of Swords and The Empress (1:02:44)
• How Tatianna has developed amazing energetic boundaries over the years (1:04:07)
• Utilizing ancestral connections to create boundaries and peace (1:11:18)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/intuitive-tatianna-tarot
Follow Tatianna at: http://myurbanillumination.com/ and on Instagram at @tatiannatarot
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase