It’s Ask Lindsay time on Tarot for the Wild Soul Podcast! The episode where I answer your questions about magic, the Tarot, your practice and more.
Today, we work through 11 beautiful questions about all of this and more:
• Lindsay’s brand new offering: The Threshold (3:47)
• Strategies for interpreting reversed court cards in the Tarot (9:15)
• How to avoid the anxiety spiral when tough cards come up when giving ourselves Tarot readings (13:19)
• How to calculate the Tarot cards of the year (24:06)
• Tarot cards that might show up during the Saturn Return: The Hierophant, The Tower, and The Star (24:42)
• What to do if you feel too traumatized to give Tarot readings (31:14)
• How to read an “outcome” Tarot card that is not positive (37:47)
• How to initiate a relationship with your Spirit Guides (39:50)
• What happens if a couple Tarot cards in your deck get warped or damaged? Do you have to get a new deck? (44:36)
• Steps to take if you draw a Tarot card that just doesn’t resonate with you or that you don’t understand the message for you (45:54)
• Can you ask your Tarot deck for gentler readings if you’re going through a difficult time? (48:35)
• What to do with a Tarot deck you’re ready to release (52:25)
• Lindsay’s Picks: two amazing Tarot + soul-searching recommendations to check out (55:46)
• This week’s astrology: Mercury stations direct + New Moon in Sagittarius (1:01:05)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/spirit-guides-clarifying-cards-tough-tarot-medicine
To submit your Q to a future Ask Lindsay episode, click here: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/contact/
My new offering called The Threshold: A Journey into 2019: https://lindsaymack.com/thethreshold
The 2019 Chroma Calendar, created by Jessica Goldfond and Nicole Pivirotto: http://www.theshinysquirrel.com/spiritual-toolkit/the-shiny-squirrel-x-iriseyris-2019-chroma-calendar
Asher Panjiris’ Virtual Psychotherapy offerings: http://www.asherpandjiris.com
Living in this Queer body: A Psychotherapy Process group: http://www.asherpandjiris.com/group-psychotherapy/
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase