This episode is a Wild Soul Interview with Jonathan Saiz, Jason Gruhl & Andi Todaro, the creators of The Fountain Tarot!
The Fountain Tarot is a gorgeous deck, packed with exquisite imagery and imbued with loving attention and intention. It is an exceptional deck in all regards, birthed equally and collaboratively by Jonathan, who painted the images, Jason who wrote the guide book, and Andi, who created the incredible packaging for the deck, and designed the graphics, logo and more.
In this conversation, Jonathan, Jason, Andi and I dive deeply into:
• The intensity of the Full Moon in Aries (0:50)
• How Jonathan, Jason, and Andi all met and began this journey together (11:37)
• Andi’s intuitive and Tarot reading connection (15:25)
• How the Fountain Tarot was channeled, birthed and created by the three of them equally, with enormous mutual support, love, and respect (20:20)
• The literal process of the deck's creation, How Jonathan, Jason & Andi wove design, paintings and written words together (31:18)
• How the Fountain Tarot got its name + birthing the 79th card (38:05)
• Creation of the throughline/cord of light in the images of the deck (47:17)
• Inspiration behind The Emperor and Chariot cards (54:40)
• The design process of the Fountain Tarot deck (1:01:02)
• The painting process of the Fountain Tarot deck (1:11:09)
• The journey from Kickstarter to selling the deck to a publisher (1:16:10)
• Favorite Tarot cards: The Hanged Man, The Tower, Eight of Pentacles (1:24:52)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/cycles-fountain-tarot
To connect more with the deck & the creators:
@fountaintarot on Instagram
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase