This episode is a Wild Soul Interview with Jeff Hinshaw, aka Brooklyn Tarot, the creator of Brooklyn Fools Tarot Journey and Cosmic Cousins podcast! Jeff is truly a member of my soul family, and it was such a joy to not only receive his deep wisdom, but to catch up with him from his tent in Hawaii!
There is SO MUCH medicine and goodness dropped into this episode — you’re going to love it. Together we explore allowing your Tarot practice (and teaching) to ebb and flow, using the Chakra system to connect the Tarot cards to your body, embodying the Tarot archetypes, and the creation of Brooklyn Fools and Cosmic Cousins.
In this conversation, Jeff and I dive into:
• The shift into Aquarius season—moving from The Devil to The Star (0:25)
• The name Trash Canyon, the exploration of names and identity, and embodying The Fool (8:36)
• How his relationship with his Tarot deck has shifted and changed along with his personal evolution and growth (he is currently in a High Priestess place with his deck — more on that in the episode!) (13:45)
• His journey from full time professional Tarot reader in NYC to living at Kalani on the Big Island of Hawaii—moving from The Chariot to Strength (18:38)
• How Jeff uses the Chakra system to deepen his connection with the Court Cards with the example of the Knight of Cups (26:00)
• Tools Jeff used to soothe panic attacks—breath, acupuncture, and yoga (33:00)
• Jeff’s use of astrology and the powerful transit of Pluto in Scorpio + the Judgement and Death cards (37:38)
• How Jeff birthed and created the Brooklyn Fools Tarot Journey and Cosmic Cousins (46:45)
• Jeff as The Fool, Lindsay as the High Priestess, and the healing of the Two of Cups for both of these archetypes (55:34)
• Jeff’s journey in creating the Cosmic Cousins podcast (1:02:33)
• How Jeff found the Tarot (1:07:50)
• The year of no waste (1:11:24)
Follow Jeff at: http://www.brooklynfools.com/ and on Instagram at @brooklyntarot and @cosmic.cousins
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase