This episode is a continued Wild Soul Lesson around The Court Cards with Lindsay — today is all about THE QUEENS. We drop into every one of these watery rulers of the inner realms, and dive into the medicine of THE HIGH PRIESTESS and THE EMPRESS. This episode explores all six of these archetypes as invitations into our intuitive knowing, into self trust, and receiving. We also spend a little time on the energy of the upcoming New Moon in Pisces! It’s a good one.
In this episode:
• New Moon in Pisces - a reclamation of childhood magic (1:50)
• The invitation of the queens of the Tarot, the High Priestess, and the Empress (3:32)
• The Empress (5:35)
• The High Priestess (7:29)
• The archetype of the Queens in the Tarot, the inner realm, and the element of water (9:27)
• The Queen of Swords: the cave of boundaries, sacred communication, and deep protection of self (21:52)
• The Queen of Cups: the cave of mystery, the deepest part of the heart, and the deepest part of the self (27:17)
• The Queen of Wands: the cave of magic, sexuality, and intuition—the witch of the Tarot (32:30)
• The Queen of Pentacles: the cave of the body (37:40)
• The connection of the High Priestess and the Empress with the queens of the Tarot (43:43)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/tarot-queens-empress-high-priestess
A brand new SACRED WHEEL goes out on March 15th! To sign up for The Sacred Wheel: www.lindsaymack.com/thesacredwheel
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase