This episode is a Wild Soul Interview with Liza Fenster! Liza is a Shamanic Reiki Healer, Intuitive Tarot Reader, and the founder of The Persistent Miracle. She is a deep heart sister and former Tarot student of mine, and it was such a joy to have her on the podcast. In this talk, we go deep around:
• A humble intuitive download around The Great American Eclipse, and the kind of upgrades it's offering to us right now—individually, collectively, and energetically (0:33)
• How Liza got her first Tarot deck and how it has followed her through many phases of her life (19:18)
• How Lindsay and Liza met (32:06)
• How Tarot has become an invaluable tool for her on her postpartum journey as a new mama through The Start and The Moon (36:01)
• How the Ace of Swords helped guide her on her journey to confront her long lost father (52:27)
• Vibing with the Queen of Cups and how we were both swirling in Temperance at the time of this recording (1:00:45)
• Challenging cards: Temperance, the Devil, Four of Pentacles, the Hermit, and how the Empress might be the toughest card in the deck (1:11:23)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/tarot-communication-tool-divine-liza-fenster
Follow Liza at http://www.thecrowmother.com/ and on Instagram at @crow.mother
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase