This episode is a Monthly Medicine episode, an hour long channeled forecast for the month of October. The sacred mantra for this month is TRUST THE TIMING, a powerful initiation that we will be moving through in October.
In this episode, Lindsay shares and discusses:
• Sacred mantra for October: Trust the Timing — How we will be invited, over and over again, to trust the timing and the unfolding of our lives, this month and beyond. Pushing, forcing and strategizing are things of the past. (1:33)
• Struggling to channel this month’s medicine and how the message came through (8:18)
• Pluto is out of retrograde (17:37)
A Wild Soul Tarot collective Tarot reading for the month ahead (20:23)
THE MEDICINE OF THE MONTH: The Hermit (20:30)
WHAT WE ARE RELEASING IN SEPTEMBER: The Star (29:48)
WHAT WE WILL BE MOVING THROUGH IN OCTOBER: Eight of Wands (33:57)
GENTLE MESSAGE FROM DIVINE: Three of Pentacles (36:41)
• The significance of moving from Libra (Justice) to Scorpio (Death) in the month of October (40:03)
• The upcoming medicine of the Full Moon in Aries (Emperor) and New Moon in Libra of October (48:06)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/tarot-medicine-october-timing
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase