Lindsay flies solo in this Soul Tarot Lesson episode, where she goes deep into the theory of the Three Lines of the Major Arcana, and how they directly relate to the Life/Death/Rebirth cycles we move through in our everyday lives. Are we in a caterpillar phase, a cocoon phase, or a butterfly phase? Asking these questions can help us get a sense of where we are in our growth. When we consider the Three Lines of the Majors through the lens of the rebirth cycle, it can provide us with a very powerful and transformative mirror for our evolutionary process.
In this episode:
• A word about the juiciness of Venus in Scorpio! How to lean into this time, embracing the shadow and practice non judgement with our desires (0:33)
• How Scorpio season reminds us of the spiralic nature of the life/death/life cycles of our existence (11:37)
• The Three Lines of the Major Arcana through the lens of life/death/life (14:13)
• The first line of the Major Arcana—birth, identity, ego: The Magician to The Chariot (23:49)
• The second line of the Major Arcana—death + contraction: Strength/Justice to Temperance (35:45)
• The third line of the Major Arcana—rebirth: The Devil to The World (48:09)
• How we can use this around the upcoming New Moon in Scorpio (1:05:10)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/tarot-major-arcana
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase