This episode is a Wild Soul Interview with Erin Aquarian, aka, Full Time Witch! She is an intuitive healer, spiritual artist, teacher, and mentor based in Portland, OR. She is also the creator of TAROT TV, where she creates amazingly in-depth and unique videos of spirituality and Tarot and is in a band called Void Realm.
Together, Erin and I dive into coaching and coaching programs and how the Tarot is the most ancient life coach. We talk about Erin’s incredible offerings of Tarot TV and her guided meditations, some deep medicine around the Justice and High Priestess cards, and the importance of creativity and music as a practice for all people.
In this conversation, Erin and I dive into:
• Announcing the return of Lindsay’s Swords Tarot Course (3:42)
• Her Tarot journey — the spiral journey of how she came to find her first deck, how she taught herself, and how she began to offer powerful healing readings for the collective awakening (7:26)
• The deep problems (and blessings!) of coaching, and coaching programs (15:37)
• The creation of Tarot TV: Programming for a New Paradigm (30:41)
• Erin’s deep medicine around the Justice and High Priestess Cards for the year (37:23)
• Erin’s spell card (42:57)
• DIY healing guided meditations (55:31)
• Erin’s band, Void Realm, how that has been a tool and part of her practice, and how being an artist and creative is important for all people (1:03:47)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/tarot-erin-aquarian
Follow Erin at: http://www.erinaquarian.com and on Instagram at @fulltimewitch
Sign up for Lindsay’s SWORDS virtual class:
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase