Welcome to another month! Another month means another Monthly Medicine episode of Tarot for the Wild Soul, and this one is a download of epic proportions.
The season of Eclipses, Retrogrades, insanely intense Moons, and cosmic laboring has come to a close. Even though we will be in a few Retrogrades this month and next, we have made it through the birth canal of the Great Void, and are ready to transition into a new cycle, a new season, a new opportunity to utilize our energy. We are ready to put all of the wisdom we have gained in the last few months into actionable steps forward.
Our Monthly Medicine for September is Open Your Eyes.
Opening our eyes is a choice, a moment of willingness to see something clearly, something that’s ready to be seen.
What is working? What is not working? What is ready to transform? We are invited to willingly look, notice, understand and shift from a place of maturity, personal responsibility, and wisdom this month. No story, no blame, no victimhood. To make lasting, impactful changes, we must be willing to be with what is here. We are truly in a position to make some epic changes in September. We will only be able to do so by deeply seeing what is present, and the medicine it brings — even if it’s uncomfortable.
Topics from this episode:
• September’s energetic profile coming through the “birthing” experience of summer of 2018 (5:34)
• September’s mantra: Open Your Eyes (19:05)
• Wild Soul Collective Tarot Reading for September—Medicine of the month: Justice (29:34)
• Beginning the month in Virgo, The Hermit of the Tarot (42:47)
• What we are releasing: The Hanged Man reversed (45:07)
• What we are stepping into: Five of Swords (47:47)
• Gentile message from Divine: King of Pentacles reversed & Ten of Cups (55:42)
• The importance of quiet time this month (1:03:41)
• Astrology for the month: Saturn stations direct on September 6th, New Moon in Virgo on September 9th, moving into Libra season, a Full Moon in Aries on September 24th, and Pluto stations direct on September 30th (1:07:00)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/tarot-medicine-september-open-eyes
To sign up for Lindsay’s 8 week Tarot course, click below! Enrollment will only be open until September 4th:
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase