It’s all about the solar (and Wands) fire this week on Tarot for the Wild Soul! Lindsay’s guest on the podcast is the lovely Christianna Wincek, aka Crone of Wands! Christianna is a witch who utilizes Tarot, herbs and magic as tools for reclaiming, harnessing and honoring personal power through self healing. Together, we dive into Christianna’s journey into claiming her calling as a Tarot reader and plant witch, her healing journey through childhood trauma, growing up religious when you’re a witch, and (of course), the Queen of Wands. Lindsay also kicks off this week’s episode with some medicine around the Summer Solstice, and how we can honor its shining magic from either sides of the globe.
In this episode we explore:
• Announcement of Lindsay’s Court Cards class, Trauma and the Tarot class, and • Tarot for the Wild Soul class (0:41)
• Welcoming in Summer Solstice and suggestions for ways to celebrate the solstice + honor its magic (8:22)
• Introducing Christianna Wincek aka Crone of Wands (17:48)
• Christianna’s childhood background and relationship with religion (21:26)
• Building a relationship with nature and land (25:26)
• Christianna’s introduction to the Tarot (28:12)
• Learning the Tarot—self-study vs. taking courses—and using it as a tool for self-healing (33:18)
• The origin of the name Crone of Wands (39:35)
• Christianna’s journey to using the Tarot after the Brooklyn Fools Tarot Journey and coming to the realization that she didn’t want to read the Tarot professionally (42:53)
• The creation of Born Under a Bad Sign (47:46)
• Cristianna’s relationship with The Tower (55:24)
• Moving through The Devil and The Chariot (57:14)
• Working through the lessons of the Seven of Cups (1:01:59)
• The medicine of the Page of Cups (1:07:13)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/tarot-healing-crone-of-wands
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase