Today’s episode is a very special new segment, called ASK A TAROT READER! Lindsay is joined by special returning guest, Mystical Mandrake Root, to answer your questions about the Tarot, magic, your spiritual practice, and more!
In this episode:
• Mercury Retrograde and how we’re hanging in (3:41)
• Astrological dominance in your chart (13:03)
• Lindsay and Mystical Mandrake Root’s Saturn Return experiences + family trauma (29:07)
• Am I good enough to pursue my dream even though I have no background in it? (46:05)
• When doing back-to-back Tarot readings, do you feel like the medicine of the day reappears for several clients? (49:49)
• How do you use Tarot to facilitate your healing experience from past trauma? (52:31)
• How do you pick your own Tarot deck? (1:03:37)
• What is the best way to learn Tarot? (1:08:45)
• How to do Tarot readings on yourself (1:11:00)
• Are you supposed to feel something when you have your own Tarot deck? (1:12:42)
• Favorite tips for beginner Tarot readers: deciphering between intuition and imagination, how long it takes to learn all the Tarot cards, daily Tarot pulls, overcoming negativity when going public about reading Tarot, how to read Tarot card reversals, Tarot reading process (1:18:35)
• What Tarot spreads do you use with clients? How do you deal with challenging cards in a future position? (1:33:28)
• Do you have a different interpretation for different Tarot cards in different decks? (1:40:22)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/ask-a-tarot-reader
Follow Anais at http://mysticalmandrakeroot.wixsite.com/mysticalmandrakeroot and on Instagram at @mysticalmandrakeroot
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase