This episode is a Monthly Medicine episode, an intuitively channeled forecast for the month of April. The sacred mantra for this month is THE MIRROR. April is a month of clearing, of releasing, and of immense, bone-deep reflections. We are looking into our very core this month, opening our eyes to changes, to new opportunities, and to letting go of things that are not serving us.
The “letting go” in April is massive, and is connected to the great medicine of Mercury Rx — April, and the sign of Aries (The Emperor), represent great expansion, birth, and new growth. What needs to die in order for us to bloom forward? There is some very significant weeding going on in our gardens in the early part of April. We might get no’s when we were hoping to hear yes. We might have to keep waiting. If that’s the case, it is the beginning of a great shift. Life is lifting us out of situations, commitments and paradigms that are not in alignment for us, that our ego might want, but our soul doesn’t. This is a powerful reset. Looking in The Mirror will help us to see new opportunities, to seize our freedom, to get clear on what we want and what we don’t want, and to see who we are becoming, what we are growing into. We get to ask ourselves whether we need to polish our mirror, or whether we keep wishing our mirror reflected something different to us — no matter what, it is a month ripe with opportunities to see, to focus, and to look deeply into ourselves and our lives, all so we can get clear on where we are being guided with deep medicine from the King of Swords, the Devil, the Empress RX, and the Five of Cups.
In this episode, Lindsay shares and dives deep into:
• Transition from March to April, from Pisces to Aries and how this month’s channeled mantra came through (3:03)
• The sacred mantra for April is THE MIRROR. How to “look in the mirror” this month, honoring the reflections that are being presented to us during this cycle for our growth, awareness and knowledge. (5:43)
• The medicine and gifts of the Mercury Retrograde in Aries (13:08)
• April might be a month of active rejections that are actually gifts—letting go and allowing examination in the mirror (15:39)
• A Wild Soul Tarot collective reading for the month ahead—the medicine of the month: King of Swords (32:34)
• The medicine of the Full Moon in Libra on March 31st, the New Moon in Aries on April 15th, and the Full Moon in Scorpio on April 29th (33:21)
• The medicine of the month: King of Swords (39:40)
• What we’re moving through in April: The Devil (41:54)
• What we are leaving behind in March: The Empress reversed (47:55)
• Gentle message from Divine: Five of Cups (49:31)
• The significance of moving from Aries (THE EMPEROR) to Taurus (THE HIEROPHANT) in the month of April (54:10)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/tarot-medicine-april-mirror
To sign up for the April 1st THE SACRED WHEEL: https://www.lindsaymack.com/thesacredwheel
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase