It’s Ask Lindsay time on Tarot for the Wild Soul Podcast! The episode where I answer your questions about Tarot, magic and everything in between. Some of the topics covered in this month’s episode:
• New Moon in Pisces + Mercury RX in Pisces (0:23)
• Reoccuring suits—aka, an abundance of Cups cards! (2:55)
• Five of Wands vs. Seven of Wands and how to differentiate between Tarot cards (8:01)
• Resources and practices for someone just starting to use the Tarot (15:17)
• How to connect with a Tarot deck when you no longer connect with the person who gave it to you (19:35)
• Tips on overcoming the fear of accepting and receiving love (22:45)
• Pulling cards in hard, or stressful times (31:17)
• How to hold space during a sad or emotional reading (37:04)
• How to find a regular Tarot reader (42:15)
• What “medicine” truly means to me (46:01)
• How to relate to our deck when we feel attached to outcome (48:49)
• Tarot for kids, or younger people (55:11)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/tarot-hard-times
To submit your Q to a future Ask Lindsay episode, click here: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/asklindsay/
TAROT FOR THE WILD SOUL: An Eight Week Online Tarot Course
TRAUMA AND THE TAROT:
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
PODCAST ART: Chelsea Iris Granger
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase