Hosted by Marc Angelo Coppola, the Superhero Academy Podcast is designed as a no filter real life conversation hosting passionate guests and comedic relief to the hero’s journey many of us are on.This podcast dives deep into segments and interviews with well known experts with a focus on self health… read more
Superhero Academy Podcast
Boysen Hodgson - The Mankind Project
For full notes and key points, please visit LINKSOON
In this podcast, Marc Coppola interviews Boysen Hodgson, the Marketing Director of The Mankind Project USA, a 501c3 nonprofit in the US, and a nonprofit organization around the world. It believes that the world could use more self-aware male leaders and role models in the world, building communities, working with others to create a more sustainable, and connected world. It created New Warrior Training Adventure, an emotional boot camp for men. The Mankind Project and the New Warrior Training are men's groups that address a man's personal sense of purpose. Mankind Project USA will also be having a summit called the Power of Purpose Summit, which is open to everyone. It focuses on creating purpose and helping people to know their passion and creating a sustainable life. Sustainability is not a thing you can buy and is not a weekend workshop; it's a lifestyle. Everyday, you have to make decisions to become more sustainable and take actions to save more time tomorrow. It takes time to progress towards sustainability and it's a continuous journey that we all should be a part of.
Main Questions Asked
• What is The Mankind Project? [00:55]
• How did Mankind Project start? [00:59]
• How do you unlock so many people's minds? What is your secret? [17:14]
• When did you become a New Warrior? [45:59]
• "A man's personal sense of purpose is one of the things that we specifically address on the New Warrior Training Adventure Weekend." - Boysen Hodgson [11:42]
• "We evolve when our circumstances forces us to." - Boysen Hodgson [24:01]
• "Sustainability is not a thing you can buy and is not a weekend workshop; it's a lifestyle." - Marc Coppola [35:23]
Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
Power of Purpose Summit
Contact Information for the Guest, Boysen Hodgson and The Mankind Project
Come check out more of what we do on
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase