Hosted by Marc Angelo Coppola, the Superhero Academy Podcast is designed as a no filter real life conversation hosting passionate guests and comedic relief to the hero’s journey many of us are on.This podcast dives deep into segments and interviews with well known experts with a focus on self health… read more
Superhero Academy Podcast
Daniel Vitalis - Surthrival
For full notes and key points, please visit LINKSOON
In this podcast, Marc Coppola interviews Daniel Vitalis about his shop Surthrival, an online store of products that are geared to becoming more sustainable. They talk about Daniels' idea of rewilding and how we need to shift from living in a farm to that of a zoo in order to achieve true freedom. We live in a world that's very controlled. The more that we try to control things it becomes harder to maintain. We also live in constant competition with one another, rather than working together. We are always stressing ourselves to keep up with one another. We should create a habitat where we could really live in, not bound by what society dictates and the labor we are forced to make just to make a living. To change our habitats, we need to alter four elements in our habitats, earth, water, air and fire. Rather than presenting people with the problems and issues, we should focus on presenting solutions and we should just do the solutions others are presenting. When we transition from a farm to a zoo, we can truly achieve freedom and move towards true self-sustainability.
Main Questions Asked
• What are you working on? [01:51]
• What do you attribute the growth of your idea of rewilding to? What has helped you spread about this idea?[02:50]
• What are some of the solutions people can do? [1:10:00]
• "Civilization's a zoo for people." - Daniel Vitalis [25:26]
• "We're living in a factory farm." - Daniel Vitalis [27:50]
• "It's insane, the amount of work we're expected to do on this farm to sustain a food creation system that is so horribly inefficient, that not only does it barely supply our own needs nutritionally, but eventually collapses on itself." - Daniel Vitalis [59:49]
• "Think more ape, less angel." Daniel Vitalis [1:18:30]
Find A Spring
Contact Information for the Guest, Daniel Vitalis and Surthrival
Come check out more of what we do on
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase