What is Tantric Energy Work? How can you get the most out of your sexual experiences? Self-confidence, courage and freedom from judgment.
Priestess Vanessa joins the show to talk about sexuality based on her years of serving as a Tantrica in Australia.
On Tuesdays we talk about technology on the show. Our guest is across the globe. Sometimes the Anchor feature known as Record With Friends works and sometimes it does NOT. That is WHY this episode is being released on a Tuesday. What is your WHY for listening? Message in if you would like to share, do you know about that button below that makes it easy to share your voice with me?
As a content creator it can be frustrating when technology does not work as expected, especially when you have an interviewee offering their time, and trusting you with their voice. When I was on the phone with Priestess Vanessa we could not hear a delay on the audio while we were talking. If you are brave enough to push play you definitely will hear gaps in the conversation and it will sound like I am talking over my guest on occasion. It can be very distracting if not down right annoying and impossible to listen to. Many have turned this episode OFF in the past but I offer it here just in case there is the curious soul out there willing to endure the poor recording.
Time is irrelevant! I'm hoping this episode will be of value to some. Let me know.
Helpful hints for a better listening experience:
* FAST FORWARD when needed (this feature is only available on some platforms, more on that in another episode)
* PATIENCE through the delays (the power is within you)
* DEEP Breaths as you wait for the Tantrica's response
Helpful hints for the podcasters out there:
* Don't rely on RWF for long interviews just in case they don't turn out well, you may need to trash them, time is precious. I usually try to keep my current RWF to under 10 minutes (this one is nearly 40 minutes long, some may call it torture but that's a topic for another episode). Please find "Ms. Ileane Presents the Anchor Show" if you want more high level technical advice for Anchor use - she is a power house of knowledge.
* You may be able to export the audio to an external source and edit out the gaps, you may also be able to offer the audio on YouTube set to photography (more on those 2 options in another episode). I explain things from my own non-techie perspective - for more depth go listen to Ms. Ileane. : )
* BE BRAVE - keep pushing that RECORD button, time is irrelevant, even though this recording sucks (pardon the pun : )) the content itself may still be of value to someone out there - perhaps a listener in Australia will be able to find Vanessa for a class, perhaps a couple will benefit from her insights albeit sporadic in this conversation, perhaps creators will learn to be cautious but still know they CAN connect with people on a global basis through ANCHOR.
Please favorite, subscribe, share, review, comment on this show if you can. Each platform experience is different. I so appreciate YOUR time. Thank you for stopping by. I promise - every episode isn't as messy as this one.
For more from STRONG BODY STRONG SOUL you can find Maria at:
Facebook EITHER: STRONG BODY STRONG SOUL or MARIA'S TECHIE TIPS
LinkedIN as Maria Humphreys
Medium as Maria Humphreys
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase