Between super growth hacks and helping brands and governments fight fake news, Commun.it a bootstrap company has managed to grow to 700k users strong.
In this episode, Ran and Netanel, 2 of the company co-founders join us to talk about building a boostrap company, fake news and how they use processes, automation, and providing value to grow their company.
In this episode you’ll learn
- How fake news work on Twitter
- How Commun.it use Quora to generate leads using influencers
- How to turn “non-convertors” into advocates
- How Commun.it use viral loops to harness user engagement to grow their audience
- How to get more testimonials and reviews using value
- How to stay sharp and prioritize
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase