Elad Levy , now CMO of Fixel, has gone a long way to from being a marketing Junior to the Technical Marketing expert he is today.
In this episode Elad talks about his work in Fixel and gaining technical knowledge as a marketer.
He also talks about the transition from being a “tactical” marketer to adopting a wider strategic marketing perspective, how to find marketing opportunities as a small marketing team and why you should refer to yourself as a small company and not a startup.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why calling yourself a startup is great for investors, bad for marketing
- What are the two technical skills every marketer needs to hone
- How to prfioritize marketing efforts to spot the best opportunity
- How Fixel hacked a conference to build super targeted offers
- Why you should start with things you can automate and scale first.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase