Magali Bursztyn, now a community manager at Waze and ex-Wix knows all about working with users who don’t only use your product, but love it and want to be a part of it.
In this episode she shares from her experience how to get user engaged into a community, how to create a culture where your users are a part of your product and you are a part of their lives and how to build a brand that is human and people care about.
Listen to the episode:
In this episode you willl learn:
- How to engage users and nurture them to become part of your community
- Why sharing the process with your users builds trust and loyalty.
- The power of face to face get-togethers.
- Why your users can be the best feature compass
- How to make your brand’s personality shine on Social Media
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase