Our Maiden episode: We introduce our podcasters, Dave & Carol, and where we were when we discovered #TheWalkingDead.
* Our initial impressions of #TWD, throughout the seasons
* Things that are mentioned but are never brought up, again
* The not so simple plan to take out #Negan and #TheSaviors - why taking out Negan alone isn't enough
* #CarlGrimes trying to rein in #RickGrimes
* A new beginning / tomorrow
* A possible Negan backstory, this season? Breaking out of his 2-dimensional box
* Deconstructing #EugenePorter... or Gregory (*faints*)
* R.I.P. R.V.
* #RobertKirkman's Stanley Milgram electroshock experiment with The Walking Dead comics readers
* Is #FatherGabriel wearing his big-boy pants?
* Why Simon/#StevenOgg is not quite Negan
* Muslim Glenn and the Filling Station Callback
* Why "May My Mercy Prevail Over My Wrath" makes us put on our #ShittingPants
* Why speculating on Rick's Flash Forward is and will be relatively useless for a while
* ...and 100 minutes later (Happy 100th episode, The Walking Dead!), you made it!
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/squawkingdead/message
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase