Carol has a decked-out Yeti mic setup! https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcx_vA_FhJN/ & https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc4uG-lltr2/ ...she sounds great, doesn't she? Let us know in the comments!
Subscribe to our #YouTube channel! We only need 80 more Subscribers to change our URL to something prettier than https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa6PMRa1C52wCE5PVhXT6Qg
* If we sound morose/dumb-struck...
* Shame about #CarlGrimes: finite number of scenes with him and #Negan
* Hoping Carl's demise isn't a "fruitless"/senseless one
* The Owl Festival flash-forward: a farewell to #Comics readers? How #RickGrimes driving away #Siddiq, initially, caused an alternate timeline
* What Carl's death means for the show's future and the #ComicBook Reader reaction
* Show writers dangling #JudithGrimes throughout the episode to mess with us
* Rick had visions of Laurie, ergo...
* Other than Carl's death, #TheSanctuary (not just structural, but psychological) damage alone might be enough to get #Negan to the table
* Even though Simon seems more terrifying than Negan, at times, #MaggieRhee seems like the only bright spot in this episode
* Prediction: Potential villain? Winter
* ...wait, where(/who) does Jerry end up (with)?
* I thought his name was "Dillon"...? Who's "Al"?
* Roanoke Distillery: tell me all about your Spirits. No, that's alright, go ahead.
* Maggie, not giving up, moves strategically, spiting her emotional state.
* #StevenOgg is sketchy and #AndrewLincoln's British accent is fake.
* No time to bury yourself in grief, Zeke! And Gavin's mysterious relationship with #KingEzekiel
* The unknown vein of resistance within #TheSaviors
* And now #Michonne might go full #MorganJones...
* ...but will Carl's death affect Negan? Our cynicism is overwhelming...
* A somber farewell to Alexandria as a setting after many seasons
* Dwight as a negotiation piece? And #Tara possibly taking him off the board.
* Dave hates that #FrankDarabont is still in the credits
* Our apologies for a less structured, downer of an episode
* #RedMachete is giving us a reason to hang on
* Dave admits that 85% of him feels that there's a chance that Carl won't die, to Carol's 15% feeling.
* How long can #TheWalkingDead stick to the same formula? Are they planning an end game?
* #TWD's 2nd tagline (after "#AllOutWar"): It's going to be messy! You may not like how we get there, but you'll get what you want!
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/squawkingdead/message
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase