Cover art for podcast SQUAWKING DEAD

SQUAWKING DEAD

116 EpisodesProduced by SQUAWKING DEADWebsite

WE Are SQUAWKING DEAD ...a podcast, pulverizing episodes of The Walking Dead UNIVERSE: The Walking Dead, Fear The Walking Dead, The Walking Dead: World Beyond... and so much more to follow!

1:28:29

[Episode 8] Season 8, Episode 8 of The Walking Dead, "How It's Gotta Be"

Carol has a decked-out Yeti mic setup! https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcx_vA_FhJN/ & https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc4uG-lltr2/ ...she sounds great, doesn't she? Let us know in the comments!
Subscribe to our #YouTube channel! We only need 80 more Subscribers to change our URL to something prettier than https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa6PMRa1C52wCE5PVhXT6Qg
* If we sound morose/dumb-struck...
* Shame about #CarlGrimes: finite number of scenes with him and #Negan
* Hoping Carl's demise isn't a "fruitless"/senseless one
* The Owl Festival flash-forward: a farewell to #Comics readers? How #RickGrimes driving away #Siddiq, initially, caused an alternate timeline
* What Carl's death means for the show's future and the #ComicBook Reader reaction
* Show writers dangling #JudithGrimes throughout the episode to mess with us
* Rick had visions of Laurie, ergo...
* Other than Carl's death, #TheSanctuary (not just structural, but psychological) damage alone might be enough to get #Negan to the table
* Even though Simon seems more terrifying than Negan, at times, #MaggieRhee seems like the only bright spot in this episode
* Prediction: Potential villain? Winter
* ...wait, where(/who) does Jerry end up (with)?
* I thought his name was "Dillon"...? Who's "Al"?
* Roanoke Distillery: tell me all about your Spirits. No, that's alright, go ahead.
* Maggie, not giving up, moves strategically, spiting her emotional state.
* #StevenOgg is sketchy and #AndrewLincoln's British accent is fake.
* No time to bury yourself in grief, Zeke! And Gavin's mysterious relationship with #KingEzekiel
* The unknown vein of resistance within #TheSaviors
* And now #Michonne might go full #MorganJones...
* ...but will Carl's death affect Negan? Our cynicism is overwhelming...
* A somber farewell to Alexandria as a setting after many seasons
* Dwight as a negotiation piece? And #Tara possibly taking him off the board.
* Dave hates that #FrankDarabont is still in the credits
* Our apologies for a less structured, downer of an episode
* #RedMachete is giving us a reason to hang on
* Dave admits that 85% of him feels that there's a chance that Carl won't die, to Carol's 15% feeling.
* How long can #TheWalkingDead stick to the same formula? Are they planning an end game?
* #TWD's 2nd tagline (after "#AllOutWar"): It's going to be messy! You may not like how we get there, but you'll get what you want!

---

Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/squawkingdead/message

Educational emoji reaction

Educational

Interesting emoji reaction

Interesting

Funny emoji reaction

Funny

Agree emoji reaction

Agree

Love emoji reaction

Love

Wow emoji reaction

Wow

Listen to SQUAWKING DEAD

RadioPublic

A free podcast app for iPhone and Android

  • User-created playlists and collections
  • Download episodes while on WiFi to listen without using mobile data
  • Stream podcast episodes without waiting for a download
  • Queue episodes to create a personal continuous playlist
RadioPublic on iOS and Android

Connect with listeners

Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fans

Yes, let's begin connecting
Browser window

Find new listeners

  • A dedicated website for your podcast
  • Web embed players designed to convert visitors to listeners in the RadioPublic apps for iPhone and Android
Clicking mouse cursor

Understand your audience

  • Capture listener activity with affinity scores
  • Measure your promotional campaigns and integrate with Google and Facebook analytics
Graph of increasing value

Engage your fanbase

  • Deliver timely Calls To Action, including email acquistion for your mailing list
  • Share exactly the right moment in an episode via text, email, and social media
Icon of cellphone with money

Make money

  • Tip and transfer funds directly to podcastsers
  • Earn money for qualified plays in the RadioPublic apps with Paid Listens