With Carol’s "Response" we present,"Call & Response," covering "Another Day in the Diamond" & "Good Out Here"
* Catching up is hard to do, for many reasons
* Our regulars celebrate the 1st anniversary at The Diamond, but so time is unaccounted for
* #LucianaGalvez is back? #NickClark ribs her for leaving
* #AliciaClark's baseball grenades: weapon against #TheVultures?
* The world has other plans for our self-sufficient Alexandria/The Prison
* Enter Charlie & her least favorite food: swimming upstream sucks
* 47 people saved: #MadisonClark cares about more than her own: How & What happened?
* Awesome opening sequences, especially the music
* Charlie's #RobertJohnson dilemma & #VictorStrand's concrete reminder
* Nick's Agoraphobia/PTSD & our desire fully understand
* The Vultures' suspicious timing: weevils destroy the crops
* Enter Naomi, near-Exit Naomi! ...thanks salmon Madison!
* Madison's strange #Walker foreshadowing
* #TheLittlePrince Charlie
* Why Madison swims upstream, "No one's gone till they're gone"
* Nick's PTSD, manifests. Turnips in the apocalypse
* Enter The Vultures: Responsible for the numbers on structures; Cataloged Walkers
* Charlie's betrayal: Mel knows everything about our group (and how settlements tend to fall). Is chill but loses his cool, once: who is underestimating whom?
* Madison & The Clarks still prep Charlie's room. Unlike previous seasons, The Clarks are in sync. Luciana shows Charlie she still has a place
* Luciana questions our misfits over the 51 flag. Our regulars take #Althea's van & head towards area 51
* Althea extorts our regulars, reminding them (like #CarlGrimes did #RickGrimes & #Negan) that it’s people vs Walkers
* Althea flips the script, but almost flips the SWAT van
* Nick's purpose up in literal smoke, decides to venture out with Madison
* Althea is a truth-seeker who places herself at risk to get at it
* Babysitter #MorganJones with ADHD Nick. Peanut-butter protein bar callback
* Morgan scouts, Nick finds his video. Morgan tries to protect Nick from The El Camino, but Nick savagely escapes
* #JohnDorie's desire to find (#TWD #TheSaviors?) Laura while Strand questions Althea's motives - Savage Alicia wonders how she's lasted
* Nick stumbles upon Bluebonnets: Mel stakes Charlie as his claim
* Nick's #Tyrese hammer & Morgan's desire to save more than Nick's life. "Nick" rhymes with "Rick": coincidence?
* Ennis & Charlie beat Madison & Nick in scavenging with the El Camino by scanning the radio
* ...a tale of two Nicks: Inside Nick wouldn’t kill Ennis in front of Charlie. Afraid of Outside Nick
* Morgan: vengeance not only makes you lose yourself, but also what you ultimately want
* Althea deal, confirmed: they'll probably be sticking together from here on
* Morgan: caught between a Vulture & Nick place: takes their advice & walks away
* Morgan sees the Good out Here bluebonnets (all life is precious). Rushes back to Nick
* Morgan “reaches” Nick: No one's gone, till they're gone
* John hopes his Luciana still loves him
* Althea's The Bog tapes. Callback to #Deanna's Alexandria interviews
* Cinematic use of color during time shifts, particularly Nick’s death scene
* As Nick falls, one wonders if Morgan wasn't wrong ("It won't turn out like you think")
* Our feelings over Nick's passing
* [Sneak Peeks] Althea's lens: Walker Ennis, covering Nick's body, Strand’s Interview, Group footage; Naomi, the group should move on; The water park in the next episode
* [Sneak Peek] Mel's attempts at convincing Madison to join: food & safety. Madison backs her group.
* [Sneak Peeks] Morgan would rather be on his own; Strand & Cole confronting (Vulture weaponized?) acupuncture #Walkers
* More of Nick. Tons of questions only the past can answer. More of John Dorie, please.
* The Vultures: definition of non-violent/non-confrontational. What happens with Madison & Naomi? Why was Nick desperate to end Ennis?
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/squawkingdead/message
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase