This episode was live streamed SIMULTANEOUSLY through #Facebook & #YouTube. Our first #FacebookLive stream!
* #MichaelSatrazemis EP/directs a terrific bottle episode. #AdamSuschitzky's film ancestry + DP skills
* ...the immersive experience: Art & Sound (Effects) Direction
* Facial split/comparison of #ComicBook #RickGrimes & #RossMarquand Aaron
* #DrewScott on #TalkingDead: literal house-hunting
* Anxiety-inducing Cinematography ...enough to crash Carol's internet
* The way the show (and Charlie) tried to get both the audience and #AliciaClark feel something for the family that died in the house
* Absolutely no background score until the end
* This Episode is a stand-alone story, no context necessary (a la #TheTwilightZone, #TheOuterLimits)
* Consistent opening sequence /w recognizable theme music vs revolving opening sequence and music that seems to change every season
* Charlie intro: Creepy comparison to specific episodes from The Twilight Zone (#ventriloquist dummies, #TellySavalas / #Kojak tangent re: #TalkingTina)
* Congratulating #AlyciaDebnamCarey on her acting range & performance (slight #Michonne comparison) #FanLoyalty #The100
* Confrontation surrounds Alicia: Testing her ability to truly live up to #MadisonClark's ideal
* Passable gripe: Charlie carrying Alicia into the house
* Historic TV Shows vs New Shows: steady pacing and more story in a shorter amount of time.
* Charlie has a gun, whole world's come undone... Kids in the apocalypse (again)
* More emotional manipulation: jumping from the dead walker family right into the family photo on the mantle (when they were alive); the uncovered face of the daughter flips over to the photo of her when she was alive
* 1 step forward, 2 steps back: Team-Building to Charlie's packing heat(#NickClark's murder weapon)
* Go to your room, Charlie!
* The bird in the flue, Amina: Alicia giving in to feeling something + immediately saving Charlie from herself
* "Why did you save me?" recurring theme: #VictorStrand to Madison, Naomi to Strand, and even Rick to #MorganJones (in TWD)
* "Why do you even care?" Alicia tries to stop Charlie from collecting the family photos
* Trapped /w the basement water dangerously rising: Carol's biggest fear.
* #TheGoonies comparison #tangent
* Sympathy for the dammed: Impactful scene between Charlie & Alicia. Embracing "No One's Gone Til They're Gone"
* Riddled with metaphor: Suicide gun & #Walker saves their lives
* Background music after the storm. Burying the family, gathering their photos. Oh wait, Morgan... #LucianaGalvez, #JohnDorie, June...
* Audience disbelief over Alica & Charlie's "Close Your Eyes" moment. Why Charlie collected the family photos
* Alicia's definitive win. Understanding Charlie's loss
* Comparing Charlie to #TWDEnid. Enid's deleted TWD scene
* "Lucy! You got some `splaining to do!" ...surveying the damage + no one's home
* Charlie embodies the Madison ethos, Alicia the protector/survivalist, and checking each other
* Alicia & Charlie: #Lydia & #Alpha or Rick & #CarlGrimes
* Sneak Peek: Part-of-the-World Morgan faces a new challenge. "My old ways". #WizardofOz
* Sneak Peek: #MoCollins' character & The #Claimers callback "If you can't protect what's yours, it ain't yours"
* Watching "Close Your Eyes" was like running a marathon
* Heavily Edited or Mostly Unedited podcast? That is the question...
* FTWD goes through more things in a shorter time (compared to TWD)
* Dave & Carol's affair with (Fear)TWD #adultery. Explaining the podcast to others
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/squawkingdead/message
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase