ALL remaining video podcasts should be uploaded to our #FacebookPage over the weekend (4/21)!
We're working our TAIL-FEATHERS to record and edit the #FearTWD season premiere before the #FearTWDseason4's 2nd episode airs!
* A taste, rather than teaser, for #TWDseason9: No hand-holding and definitely no cuddling
* #RickGrimes is finally ready to hear about #CarlGrimes' last moments with #Siddiq. #RIPCarl
* Why #Negan has to go (AKA, no more #TeamNegan) and we shouldn't need to worry about people when the world is full of #Walkers
* #MorganJones, Rick, and even Negan and Why we need to hold onto the ideas of the people we've lost: a guide to not losing yourself
* Negan's rapid downfall is directly due to him discarding his philosophy
* Why is Henry dressed like Gavin?
* Jerry & #KingEzekiel's dialog is everything. #GoodSpirits
* Burning #AMC's swear-word allotment and how it creates more "creative" dialogue
* Gregory mouse is locked in the house (at #TheHilltop): This episode was definitely cut for time
* Defending Hilltop: #TheOceanside #Ewoks are hardcore pyros
* Gregory might be a tool for #TheDarkSide: #MaggieRhee, #DarylDixon, and Jesus are going down a dark path
* Is Gracie a ward of The State or officially Rick's daughter?
* Henry's bold intervention: breaking (down) Morgan's murder-bot cycle.
* Negan's final(?) confessional with #FatherGabriel: a chance to explain his plan for A.H.K.
* What lead to #EugenePorter's master stroke: Gabriel's bravery despite his vulnerability; #Rosita's chastising; remembering his bravery with #AbrahamFord; embracing his talent for bullshitting
* Maybe the hate will stop flowing through #JoshMcDermitt's #CyberBullies: Eugene's hero status and Day of the Tentacle future
* Morgan & Jesus' Ebony & Ivory moment makes #JesusWalkingDead's collusion with Maggie perplexing
* Dave's positive #SurvivalSunday #TWDxFearTWD experience
* The immediate surrender #TheSavior prior to Rick & Negan's moment of reckoning
* Deconstructing the time-stopping moment that grabbed us during Rick & Negan's fight
* We thought Maggie was the one who had her shit the most together, until her unexpected and heart-plummeting reaction to Rick's decision to save Negan
* At the end of the day, Rick saving Negan employs Negan's own philosophy: people really are a resource
* Folks, don't write "slit his throat" in your intra-office messaging
* Negan's almost-final words, about Carl not knowing shit, forces Rick to finally snap out of it and embrace Carl's ideas
* The Megaherd and what it means for Season 9: Carol is pissed that they didn't tease this out more at the end of the episode
* Why The Saviors gave up so quickly
* Turncoats: what this secret civil war might mean for Negan & Daryl
* Who becomes Negan's budding-relationship jailor (if any at all), now that Carl's gone?
* #JeffreyDeanMorgan's beard: Season 9 starts filming next week!
* Negan admits that Rick was his first choice to kill, to serve as an example for the rest, but couldn't do it in Carl's presence
* Carol's and Dave's alternate end scene to the season finale
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/squawkingdead/message
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase