Episodes 9 & 10 are NOW available for streaming on our #FacebookPage!
* #XanderBerkeley has a private #Instagram account... which he's now allowed us to follow. Dave is swooning
* Carol has gone full #TeamNegan: Oddly, between he and #RickGrimes, he seems to be the more reasonable of the two
* We're getting closer to finding out about our mystery helicopter, speculating about #Jadis' involvement and who controls it
* The folks behind the helicopter may be the key to ending the A.H.K. vs #TheSaviors conflict
* Deconstructing Jadis' possible dual origin. Possible government sleeper agent? Contacted/Recruited by Georgie?
* The only thing we know, for sure, about Jadis: she's made contact with whomever controls the helicopter, but her Scavenger life had meaning to her
* For the first time, instead of pinning his horrible actions on others, neurotically, #Negan not only apologizes for the act but assumes responsibility for Simon's actions, as a leader
* Who Does Negan pick up on the way to #TheSanctuary? Sherry? Gregory? Laura? We're banking on the latter, but still... so many implications
* ...but the person on the most shaky ground is Negan: his top people are either dead or untrustworthy. So much for #TeamNegan, Carol
* Disappointing: sneak peaks from last week presented us with #Rosita & #DarylDixon surveying #EugenePorter outside The Machine Shop, but it's all they present us with in Episode 14
* ...but Episode 15 may finally take out the final top person, Regina, from Negan's cabinet, leaving Negan without anyone he can trust
* The characters we love to hate and the adorable actors that play them. #RIPJared: his death was not like Noah's, but the gore isn't why we watch #TheWalkingDead
* ...When the #comics collide with the show: introducing disruptive characters that humanize over time... some longer than others (AKA Negan)
* #RIPTaryl: #Tara is officially walking away from her Dwight vendetta, leaving Daryl to, hopefully, figure it out, as well. But will the show allow Dwight & Daryl to survive, post conflict?
* ...Who, on this show, is safe? So far, heavily tweaked characters and characters that weren't in the comic (who aren't meant to be killed), seem the safest
* Rick, #MorganJones, and #CarolPeletier: Carol is able to find a way back, proving her indomitable strength on #TWD. It's nice to see she her claim a win
* So many other callbacks: Rick's/#CarlGrimes' sheriff's hat; "A Man's Word", itself, is a callback to (his negotiation with) The Prison(ers)
* Negan and Rick: Negan has an unwavering ethos, but no binding loyalty. Rick is emotionally unstable, but has a terrific support system. I hope they never switch
* Rick not saving any Escapee makes Al uneasy
* More callbacks: #Michonne tells Rick how Andrea brought her back to a point where she could imagine a future; Morgan is forced to admit that he saved Rick (in the 1st episode) because his boy was with him
* All the callbacks thread together: the loss of their loved ones forced them to maintain their humanity, to keep them safe, to do the right things, and to build a better life
* ...what would their motivation be without them? Morgan is a wake-up call
* Sneak Peak * Aaron having trouble at Oceanside... seeing the state of him, will Oceanside find a way to join the fight?
* #KingEzekiel & Jadis fake it till they make it
* The two times characters in the episode say, "I'm sorry," and the two times the response was, "You don't ever have to be sorry."
* ...has Morgan finally shaken out of his funk? Enough to be able to transition healthily to #FearTheWalkingDead?
* With more mysteries popping up and only two episodes left, let's hope they can wrap this season as neatly as humanly possible!
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/squawkingdead/message
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase