We've also updated our logos and profile images, along with, TA DA, being approved as an Apple iTunes Podcast!
* Carol sums up the entire, action/character-focus balanced episode in under 4 minutes... see you next week!
* Dave likes to call out Carol when she's wrong - we're seeing #Negan sooner than she predicted
* #KingEzekiel's soaring high and gravity drop... the naked, macabre-birth of Ezekiel
* Most folks in the Walkerpocalypse are an Erik, at best (#DarylDixon, really???)
* Chester the Molester/Pete the Pedophile ("Gunther") and #TheSaviors' dental plan at #TheSanctuary
* Protecting the King who doesn't want to be saved
* Gunther's blood anointment and The Cult of The Saviors
* #TheWalkingDead's diverse cast teaches us tolerance and unity (unlike the way things are, pre-apocalypse)
* JERRY'S (graphic) VENGEANCE (and Carol's reaction) - deconstructing Television gore
* The return of Carol: The most put together of #TWD cast.
* The fatal flaw of The Saviors - surrendering the self means the inability to take charge and circumvent strategic opposition (top-heavy management)
* Carol takes a chance and values the individual over the group
* Carol's Squawking Dead Character Showcase Showdown: Who's the show really about, this week?
* Daryl Starsky & Rick Hutch's wild ride: Martial Arts fights? Car Chases? ...what's next, a Top Gun sky shoot-out?
* Who fights Negan? ...and who will be fighting in this ominous "Civil War"?
* Toxic Walkers and the imagination of the writers on The #WalkingDead
* When The Walking Dead keeps you from going down with the ship AND strips you of your Captain's rank. How hard will you fight for who you want to be?
* The death of #Shiva: Ezekiel's totem, weapon, and the personification of his lesser-tamed personality characteristics. More than anything - the last straw.
* The long and powerfully shot walk of shame: in war, even when you win, you lose.
* The grand plan - getting the heavy artillery means all warring parties might agree to armistice.
* Back to Negan and #FatherGabriel, rewinding the Season from their perspective... and the Dog-Whisperer training the show gives to Carol
* Sneaking a peek: The Saviors are sniffing out a mole and the power vacuum of an absent Negan.
* A deeper dive: how #TheKingdom are like the original Alexandria, but the night and day advantage The Kingdom has over everyone, including The Saviors.
* Shiva & #Lucille as totems of their masters.
* Oh, Jared gonna die! ...and #MorganJones might be in the penalty box for a LONG time... like Heath
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/squawkingdead/message
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase