* Yeah, ok, episodes are slowly lessening in intensity, but we still had an explosion AND a helicopter!
* We're now on #GooglePlayMusic! ...and improved #FacebookPage
* Carol's Roman Catholic spirit is moved by the #Negan/#FatherGabriel scenes
* Restarting the Season from #TheSaviors' perspective - things are way clearer
* Veins, balls, dicks... and the only character that seems to pull it off/out...?
* More humor? PLEASE
* the gratuitous opening scene
* Father Gabriel: frustrating characters that are necessary disruptions to story progression
* Ogg & Berkeley: The Ogg Couple
* Simon: suggestively menacing; *break*fast for dinner.
* Tying up the roles of The Savior Lieutenants in a bow: The Upper Echelon
* Gavin: A middle-management post office worker. Clock in, clock out, works the bare minimum.
* Is Almost-Negan "backsliding"/was the original leader of what's now The Saviors?
* If people are a resource, and there are so many, how sustainable is The Saviors' model?
* What Simon doesn't get: Negan's core philosophy is converting people into resources, whatever the cost.
* Is this episode a Negan exposition, just to tear him down in the next Episode?
* #EugenePorter is playing 5th dimensional chess in his head: what to do with Dwight, because his time is running out.
* The valuable football that is Dr. Carson from Downton-- ...#TheHilltop is now being played by Richard Dean Anderson (#soileralert)
* The last play and The #GarbagePeople's/Trash Hipsters' "flyer"
* The usefulness/uselessness of Gregory, the politician, butting against Negan's core philosophy.
* The way Negan/#DarylDixon justifies their killing
* The show reminds us, again, how easy it is for #RickGrimes' crew to descend to The Saviors' level
* Even in the face of someone who is trying to kill him, Negan can't resist a "pimping out" a prospective "trick"... and Father Gabriel knows it
* ...and Gabriel's ploy works: Negan PROTECTS Gabriel, sifting through The Sanctuary herd.
* Dwight's balls... and Sherry's coming back, God dammit!
* ...did you just think of #TheGovernor?
* Negan's Compulsion: Can't help from turning out people as a resource, even in the face of Rick's opposition (his toughest opponent)
* The slow countdown to Simon's demise...
* Admit it: you'd join The Saviors just for the Air-Conditioning.
* The cult of Negan: The Saviors would fall apart without the "Law-and-Order President"
* Father Gabriel can show Gregory a thing or two about threading the needle with Negan: Mutual Dependency/Respect.
* Is Father Gabriel faking it (until he makes it)?
** SNEAK PEEKS **
* Rick and the Junkyard Gang: convincing them to join
* #MaggieRhee & Jesus: a gauge on her ethics. Jesus can't save em all! ...giving #MorganJones a proper send-off
* #Taryl: The kamikaze mission to kill Negan
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/squawkingdead/message
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase