Episodes 5 & 6 are NOW available for streaming on our #FacebookPage!
* The beginning of the end for Simon: where he came from and discovering his true nature
* Following the breadcrumbs of #Negan's true nature throughout the seasons, even before Negan's confession to #FatherGabriel and #EugenePorter (people are a resource)
* The trickiness of killing off Simon (the who and how)
* How Simon's many mistakes reflect poorly on Negan. Never punishing him or denouncing his acts is the reason why Simon is able to take over
* Negan's fire sale pitch to #RickGrimes: he's teeters between incompetence and stupidity
* #TheSaviors video montage at the start of this episode: a callback to the AHK version in Episode 2 "The Damned"
* The juxtapositions in this episode between Rick & Negan and their affect within their respective communities
* The Chase: Rick's Storm Trooper aim and the real-world aim of police officers in the Walkerpocalypse (but incredible dental plan)
* DarylDixon's finally got some dialog! Comparing him with Simon, as the right-hand men of their respective leaders
* Simon's visual tells; #StevenOgg's subtle acting. Revisiting Simon's long leash and sociopathic need to control the situation
* Comic relief: "Let's get weird" "Nothing but us chickens" "Balls flapping in the breeze" "I'm a God damn cat" "Moisture"
* ENTER GEORGIE: Her out-of-placeness, her goofy flunkies, and her pretty decent proposal... maybe.
* Busting the trope of #TheWalkingDead antagonists means a promising future for the series
* The secret life of #Jadis and the status of her prisoner for the next few episodes
* Nailing down the timing of Simon's demise and who needs to be around in order for everyone to possibly move on... if that's even possible...
* A Hail Mary Full of Ghosts: the risk in resurrecting a fallen friend to finally break Rick's funk
* The payoff for sticking around for 8 seasons: the shift in paradigm from survival to rebuilding
* The possibility of #FearTheWalkingDead taking on some of the antagonists from The #WalkingDead comic to clear a path for the main series
* The varying degrees of intensity throughout the series, plus the collective emotional baggage carried by our protagonists, make for an increasingly tougher binge-watch
* Predicting the placement of Rick's "May my mercy prevail over my wrath" scene: his 3rd and final altercation with Negan
* #OldManRick: messing with comic fans
* The stages of Dwight's sudden decent with Simon and the possibility of a crowning moment
* Sneak Peek * Philip/Al digging graves for Saviors: Pre (hostages) or post conflict outside #TheHilltop walls?
* Sneak Peek * MaggieRhee's Showdown with Simon: Simon will call Maggie's bluff
* Sneak Peek * The incredible drama in the possibility of Jared telling Henry that he killed his brother
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/squawkingdead/message
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase