Your pantry is your secret weapon. In this season premiere episode of Smidgen, Anne Milneck shares 5 new pantry staples she is loving right now—each item is a gem you should discover and is chock full of meal inspiration. From a rich (adorably packaged) mayo to a protein-packed rice to a roasty toasty Ginger Garlic Toasted Sesame Oil (made just for Red Stick Spice Company!) plus others—you’re going to love hearing about each of these items and how they can make your mealtimes even better.
Mentioned on the show:
- Other products: Ginger Garlic Toasted Sesame Oil (hello roasty toasty); Soom Dark Chocolate Tahini (excuse us as get a spoon); Parish rice (welcome back, rice!); Red Boat Fish Salt (putting the U in UMAMI!)
- Anne gave a shout-out to Weeknight Dirty Rice. Find the recipe here.
- If you loved the Spicy Beef Pan Fried Dumplings (and we’re sure you will), consider signing up for the Lil’ Dumplings class. Learn to make all kinds of pot stickers and other yummy dumplings. Details here.
- Want to learn how to fold dumplings? We like this video from Wei's Red House Kitchen.
- How do I get the Red Stick Spice Company newsletter with recipes and cooking ideas? Sign up for our newsletter here.
Hear all Smidgen episodes on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, :21843?part=PC:21843&corr=podcast_organic_external_site&TID=Brand:POC:PC21843:podcast_organic_external_site" rel="nofollow"> Pandora, or your browser, or your favorite podcast app. Smidgen is the award-winning podcast of Red Stick Spice Co.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase