This episode is going to inspire you to try new toppings and new techniques for pizza at home. We can’t guarantee that your pizza will be a perfect circle (surprise—it doesn’t have to be!) but we know you’ll be a better pizza chef after listening to this episode.
Mentioned on the show:
- What is proofing and how many proofing stages does pizza dough go through?
- When should I start my dough if I want pizza on Friday?
- If I don’t want to start pizza dough from scratch, what options do I have?
- What are some toppings I haven’t considered for pizza at home?
- I don’t have a hearth or woodburning oven. How can my normal conventional oven make great pizza?
- THIS SETTLES IT: Does pineapple belong on pizza?
- How do I get the Red Stick Spice Company newsletter with recipes and cooking ideas? Sign up for our newsletter here.
If this episode doesn’t inspire you to throw a pizza party, we don’t know what will. We look forward to seeing the homemade circles (or ovals) you create to make your own homemade pizzas. Follow Red Stick Spice Co socials, including Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Hear all Smidgen episodes on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, :21843?part=PC:21843&corr=podcast_organic_external_site&TID=Brand:POC:PC21843:podcast_organic_external_site" rel="nofollow"> Pandora, or your browser, or your favorite podcast app. Smidgen is the award-winning podcast of Red Stick Spice Co.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase