Tapas—or small plates—are a signature of Mediterranean and Spanish cooking; Tapas give you a wonderful variety of dishes that give you lots of things to try and experience in a single meal. Tapas are also a phenomenal way to throw an unforgettable party. On this episode of Smidgen, Anne Milneck, chef and owner of Red Stick Spice Company shares 7 incredible tapas recipes to help you throw an amazing tapas party, complete with some expert tips.How can I throw a tapas party?
Here are some of the recipes you should try for your upcoming tapas party.
- Anne couldn’t say enough about the Spiced Roasted Olives.
- Wow your crowd with Shrimp and Sofrito.
- Pull together a perfect charcuterie board or salumi (meat) board. Anne shares all the tips on this blog post: https://blog.redstickspice.com/6-tips-for-the-perfect-cheese-board/
- Watch guests go gaga over these Rosemary Chipotle Roasted Nuts (a winner from Ina Garten.)
- Read Anne’s blog post all about how to host a successful tapas party: https://blog.redstickspice.com/7-recipes-for-a-tapas-party/
- How do I get the Red Stick Spice Company newsletter with recipes and cooking ideas? Sign up for our newsletter here.
Hear all Smidgen episodes on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, :21843?part=PC:21843&corr=podcast_organic_external_site&TID=Brand:POC:PC21843:podcast_organic_external_site" rel="nofollow"> Pandora, or your browser, or your favorite podcast app. Follow Red Stick Spice Co socials, including Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Smidgen is the award-winning podcast of Red Stick Spice Co.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase