This week on #SlapperCast, Patrick's brother Andrew Devlin joins us to talk about his company PitchHub.
- What Andrew's life has been like with three young boys virtual learning from home
- Why Andrew prefers Spotify over other streaming music services
- Andrew's company PitchHub, which helps businesses create video content to use online
- PitchHub's concept of helping clients create a "video business card"
- How PitchHub could be useful for musicians
- Why PitchHub has so much work with realtors
- How the pandemic is affecting the real estate business, as people no longer have to worry about living close to work
- How music venues might adapt to the pandemic
- The challenge of adding real applause to live stream performances
- How late night talk show hosts have adapted to working from home
- Working on song arrangements in the recording studio instead of on stage
Watch this episode on YouTube:
Join us in IRELAND Fall 2021
- Ireland 2021 — Sign up to learn more about our next Ireland tour
Follow us on social media
Become a Patron
If you have questions for a future Q&A episode,
Special Guest: Andrew Devlin.
Support SlapperCast: a weekly talk show with Blaggards