I met AliceAnne Loftus during coach training at iPEC and immediately appreciated her energy and drive. She’s a successful business owner and entrepreneur who helps women lean in to their authenticity and unlock the leader they were born to be.
How will you take the lessons learned from this year and give yourself the space and grace to SHOW UP right now and in 2021?
Join me as I get on the mic with AliceAnne to discuss:
* What 2020 has taught her
* How resilience and positivity help her lead unapologetically and authentically
* How she and her family have adjusted this year
* What it means to be a Leading Lady and celebrate others
* What it means to be unapologetically authentic
* Why it was important to her to build a community of leading ladies and help them SHOW UP in their businesses and communities
You can contact John with your career story & more at www.johnneral.com/contact or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow him on Facebook & Instagram @JohnNeralCoaching, connect with him on LinkedIn @JohnNeral and follow him on Twitter @john_neral.
You can connect with AliceAnne by visiting her website www.leadinglady-coaching.com, as well as on social. You can follow her on Instagram @leading_lady_coach and join her Facebook Group @LeadingLadiesAAL.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase