I asked my editor, Rich Lucey, to be a guest on my podcast because after all that 2020 has given us, many people are considering writing a book, and you will need an editor. As an editor, Rich didn’t just catch the grammatical mistakes. He read my book for content and clarity as well. With twenty five-star reviews on Amazon, I would say we did a good job.
Join me as I get on the mic with Rich to discuss:
* How his gift of editing is both a talent and a curse
* Why every writer needs an editor
* The value of proofreading in your career
* Why building an editing business is a great addition to his full-time job
* What 2020 has taught him about showing up
You can contact John with your career story & more at www.johnneral.com/contact or email him at email@example.com. You can also follow him on Facebook & Instagram @JohnNeralCoaching, connect with him on LinkedIn @JohnNeral and follow him on Twitter @john_neral.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase