With a record number of people unemployed, LinkedIn is THE place to connect with fellow professionals, network, and apply for jobs.
But LinkedIn can be intimidating for some and in today’s episode, we are going to answer your questions and take some of the overwhelm away to help you navigate and #SHOWUP more authentically, genuinely and energetically on LinkedIn.
Rhonda Sher is known as Your Connection Consultant and has helped thousands of people use LinkedIn to get more business, but more importantly, show them and you too, how to use LinkedIn to show up with more value and impact to grow your business and advance your career.
Rhonda and John get on the mic to answer such questions as:
* Do I accept connection requests from everyone?
* What should my “about” section say about me?
* How can I use LinkedIn to get more leads for my business or get potential employers to notice me differently?
* How do I get recommendations?
* What do I post?
* How often should I post?
* How do I build a connection with someone when I don’t even know them and I’m not very good at networking?
* And many more
You can contact John with your career story & more at www.johnneral.com/contact or email him at email@example.com. You can also follow him on LinkedIn @JohnNeral, Twitter @john_neral & Instagram @JohnNeralCoaching, or join his Facebook page @JohnNeralCoaching.
Connect with Rhonda Sher on LinkedIn @RhondaSher and visit her website https://www.rhondasher.com/ to download your free LInkedIn planner.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase