Your game-changing moment is when you know, without question, that your life changed because of that event.
In 2020, perhaps you’ve had that game-changing moment or two where your life and career have dramatically shifted because of it.
John gets on the mic with High-Performance Coach Susan Kovacs to discuss:
* Why our beliefs shape who we are and what we can do
* How the pandemic has impacted our beliefs and businesses
* How our entrepreneurial desire to be, do or have drive our actions to create our results
* An entrepreneur’s “Money Thermostat”
* Why a belief in “sucking at sales” holds us back from showing up as impactful entrepreneurs
* How a “Learner’s Mindset” drives our curiosity in our careers and business
* How to stop our six-year-old selves from running our lives
You can contact John with your career story & more at www.johnneral.com/contact or email him at email@example.com. You can also follow him on LinkedIn @JohnNeral, Twitter @john_neral & Instagram @JohnNeralCoaching, or join his Facebook page @JohnNeralCoaching.
For more information, you can email Susan Kovacs at firstname.lastname@example.org, connect with her on LinkedIn @SusanKovacs and Instagram @susanlkovacs. And visit her website: https://theachievementedge.com.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase