This episode directly connects with my previous conversation with Rhonda Sher. Given the great feedback and a few questions, I turn on the mic to share with you ten tips to help you #SHOWUP more energetically on LinkedIn to connect with other professionals and grow your networking intentionally.
In this episode you’ll learn:
* How to create your banner easily in Canva (www.canva.com or use the Canva app)
* The one thing you accomplishments must emphasize in your Experience section
* How to get and give more endorsements
* How to get five recommendations in five days
* Creating a search strategy
* The difference between first, second, and third level connections
* How to build your network intentionally
* Creating posts that are valuable and engaging
* What is “Easy Apply” and why you should use it when applying for jobs
* Refining and defining your job search strategy
You can contact John with your career story & more at www.johnneral.com/contact or email him at email@example.com. You can also follow him on LinkedIn @JohnNeral, Twitter @john_neral & Instagram @JohnNeralCoaching, or join his Facebook page @JohnNeralCoaching.
To listen to the previous episode featuring my conversation with Your Connection Consultant, Rhonda Sher, visit https://anchor.fm/showup2020/episodes/SHOW-UP-on-LinkedIn-ekkjra. Connect with Rhonda Sher on LinkedIn @RhondaSher and visit her website https://www.rhondasher.com/ to download your free LInkedIn planner.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase