With Thanksgiving just a couple of days away, it’s understandable we may not be feeling as grateful as we have in previous years.
It’s been challenging to SHOW UP this year, and I believe it’s important to acknowledge our frustrations and disappointments. Perhaps you are feeling a little guilty about not feeling as grateful as you “should” be. I’m here to tell you – that’s okay.
However, if you are looking for ways to be a little more grateful in 2020 or looking for some new ideas, join me on this podcast as I share five ideas to help you increase your gratitude and SHOW UP more authentically in 2020
In this podcast, I’ll share with you:
1. Why starting a gratitude practice is essential in 2020
2. How to take time to be grateful for the little things
3. Why it’s important to acknowledge the heartache and pain of 2020
4. The power of volunteering or donating
5. Ways to share your gratitude with others
You can contact John with your career story & more at www.johnneral.com/contact or email him at email@example.com. You can also follow him on Facebook & Instagram @JohnNeralCoaching, connect with him on LinkedIn @JohnNeral and follow him on Twitter @john_neral.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase