If you think you can’t find a job this late in the year, let alone in this pandemic, you are wrong.
Remember that your thoughts create feelings, which then create actions that produce results. How are your thoughts helping or hurting you in your job search process?
John gets on the mic with Project Manager, Clare Simmons. Clare was a member of John’s #SHOWUPChallenge, and for the past three months, she has been working hard on her job search, interviewing, and negotiating process. She not only received one job offer, she had two. After months of crickets not hearing anything, Clare got to choose which job she wanted.
In this episode, we talk about:
* Why Clare decided to look for a new job during a pandemic
* How Clare stayed resilient during her job search
* One valuable lesson she learned during her interviews
* How the #SHOWUPChallenge helped her competently and confidently share her value and worth in multiple interviews
* How the #SHOWUPChallenge helped her create her next advancement opportunity
You can contact John with your career story & more at www.johnneral.com/contact or email him at email@example.com. Plus, you can follow him on Facebook & Instagram @JohnNeralCoaching, connect with him on LinkedIn @JohnNeral and follow him on Twitter @john_neral.
You can connect with Clare on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/clare-simmons-a8004311/.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase