Recently, my friend and coach bestie, Natalie Siston, became a #1 Best Selling Author on Amazon with her new book, “Let Her Out.” I invited her on the podcast because what Natalie has accomplished this year is a tremendous inspiration for showing up in 2020.
Earlier this year, Natalie asked herself, “Who quits their job in the middle of a global pandemic?” She answered, “Someone whose dreams are bigger than her fears.”
Join me as I get on the mic with Natalie to discuss:
* How her career continues to evolve and what it meant for her to be professionally “Free by 40”
* The secrets that lie in our journals and diaries and why we need to “Let Her Out”
* What Natalie learned about herself from speaking at a 4H event when she was growing up
* Her reasons and inspiration for writing her book
* What it means to her to “SHOW UP” and “Let Her Out”
You can contact John with your career story & more at www.johnneral.com/contact or email him at email@example.com. Plus, you can follow him on Facebook & Instagram @JohnNeralCoaching, connect with him on LinkedIn @JohnNeral and follow him on Twitter @john_neral.
You can connect with Natalie on social and through her websites:
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase