In this episode of SaaS Content @ Scale, I talk to Hiba Amin, Content Marketing Manager at Soapbox, a SaaS product built to help managers lead their teams, better.
Here's the TLDR of the episode:
- How they ran an AppSumo campaign that generated a lot of MQLs & brand awareness
- How to identify primary keywords and write awesome SEO-focused content around them
- Creating a checklist (of channels) for content promotion is super helpful
- How HARO helped them get featured on HBR
- A brief on Product Hunt launches & the concept of "Products as Marketing"
Resources mentioned in the episode:
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase