In this episode, I talk to Brooklin Nash, Head of Content at Wiza, a data enrichment tool for sales and marketing teams.
Here's the TLDR of the episode:
- How they grew their DR from 10 to 49 in just 6 months
- How they improved existing articles by implementing SEO best practices
- The "content bucket" strategy to post across the funnel stages
- Why content marketers need to be better at sales
- How to get backlinks from top sites like Saleshacker, G2 & Drift
- Why they don't preach gated content
Resources mentioned in the episode:
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase