In this episode of SaaS Content @ Scale, I talk to Brendan Hufford, Head of SEO at Directive Consulting, a PPC & SEO agency for SaaS companies based in the US.
Here's the TLDR of the episode:
- Owning all the "What is" searches for a particular topic. In this case, it was 'devops' and allied terms.
- Creating a "Content Glossary" out of the above and how it brings in a lot of links, tons of top-of-the-funnel searches & brand discoverability.
- Pursue keywords that are relevant; don't base it off of keyword volume.
- Bring external writers to scale up the volume.
- Wikipedia's internal linking and how you should copy it.
- YouTube SEO 101
- Starting & scaling a podcast
Resources mentioned in the episode:
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase