S A U N A I E is Personal Development Platform for Millennials Who Want To Know More About Their Brain & Financial HealthEpisodes release on Mondays & Fridays Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/support
QUOTES: What May Be Hard Now Will Make You Stronger in the Long Run.
2nd: Just For Today, Focus On Everything You Have To Gain instead of Everything You Have To Give Up. It Can Only Get Better From Here.
Mental health problems can have a wide range of causes. It's likely that for many people there is a complicated combination of factors – although different people may be more deeply affected by certain things than others.
For example, the following factors could potentially result in a period of poor mental health:
- childhood abuse, trauma, or neglect
- social isolation or loneliness
- experiencing discrimination and stigma, including racism
- social disadvantage, poverty or debt
- bereavement (losing someone close to you)
- severe or long-term stress
- having a long-term physical health condition
- unemployment or losing your job
- homelessness or poor housing
- being a long-term carer for someone
- drug and alcohol misuse
- domestic violence, bullying or other abuse as an adult
- significant trauma as an adult, such as military combat, being involved in a serious incident in which you feared for your life, or being the victim of a violent crime
- physical causes – for example, a head injury or a neurological condition such as epilepsy can have an impact on your behavior and mood. (It's important to rule out potential physical causes before seeking further treatment for a mental health problem).
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/support
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase