S A U N A I E is Personal Development Platform for Millennials Who Want To Know More About Their Brain & Financial HealthEpisodes release on Mondays & Fridays Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/support
S A U N A I E Presents Signs of Burnout
Q U O T E S: Are You Ready to Sacrifice Who You Are, For What You'll become?
2nd: Do Not Give Up; the Beginning is always the Hardest
S E G M E N T S: Signs of Burnout & Mental Health Tips
B U R N O U T
Burnout is exhaustion resulting from a combination of Mental, Emotional, & Physical Stress. Knowing the signs of Burnout can help you recognize when to take a break & tune into your Mental Health.
1. Feeling increasingly Lethargic & Unmotivated to accomplish things that you care about.
2. Finding it Difficult to Enjoy Life & Have Fun Like You Used To
3. Experiencing Physical Symptoms, like Getting Sick Easier, Having increased Gastrointestinal issues, or Frequent Headaches.
4. Having Trouble Sleeping & Rarely Feeling Rested When You Wake Up
5. Feeling Overwhelmed by Small Tasks & Like You Don't Have Enough Energy
6. Feeling Increasingly irritable, impatient & like little things easily get on your nerves.
7. Often Feeling Resentful that you've taken on more than you can Cope With
If you've been slacking on your self-care be compassionate with yourself & take small steps to getting back on track.
- Some steps would be "Meditating, Getting some Natural Sunlight, Drinking More Water, Phone Free Day, Social-Media Free Hours, Looking over your goals or To-DO list.
H o u s e k e e p i n g
we're going to be taking a month off, looking into re-branding everything but we'll back & better than ever.
we'll be posting some old episodes but new to our new family members. Thank You Guys
O u t r o: No One Else's Emotional Baggage should be your Responsibility.--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/support
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase