S A U N A I E is Personal Development Platform for Millennials Who Want To Know More About Their Brain & Financial HealthEpisodes release on Mondays & Fridays Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/support
S E G M E N T S: Teaching Kids about Money
Between the Ages 4 & 7
- Teaching your kids how to count bills & coins. ( Monopoly, or playing store at home )
- Allowing them to pay at grocery stores.
- Teach them about Chores & an allowance
- Don't argue about Money
Between Ages 8 & 12
- Teaching them about Saving for Something they want to buy & the significance of saving
- Open a bank Account & teaching them about the checking & savings acct.
- Allocate Allowance towards savings.
- Creating a budget for the Groceries
Between Ages 13 & 15
- This is where you educate your kids on Budgeting, Income & Expenses
- Understand costs of Buying a Car
- Understanding their Financial Wants & Needs
- Teaching them about using a Debit & Credit Card
Between Ages 16 & 18
- Teaching them about the ROI of College
- Store Valued Cards
- Basics of Investing & Different Financial Accounts
- Household Expenses for Living on Their Own
- Educating them about Business & side hustles
Ages: 2 - 3: You can teach your kids about each coin. You can give them play money to "play store" & have them buy their own cereal or toy.
Ages 4 - 5: Let your kids help you cut out coupons & when you go to the store they can help you find the items.
- This is a fun way for your children to feel like they're helping while learning about Saving.
Ages 6 - 7: Kids like Collecting, maybe spark their interest in Coin Collecting. If you give kids an allowance, teach them about what it means to do a chore & earn money.
Ages 8 - 12: Open a bank account for your kid & encourage them to start saving & what that means. Teach them about Comparison Shopping.
For example: Buying Toilet Paper from Costco vs other Grocery stores
Ages: 13 - 15: Help your kids set a family budget with you & learn wants vs needs. This wouldbe great time to teach them budgeting & how to buy a car with cash vs what Financing would cost & why not to finance a brand new car.
Ages 16 - 18: Perfect time to get your kids interested in the Stock Market. Teach them the costs of college & if their career choice will pay for the lifestyle they want.
O u t r o: Positivity is a 2 way street. The more Positive thoughts you put out, the more postive energy will flow back.--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/support
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase